Holistic Family Doulas is thrilled to host this popular postpartum workshop with our friends at My Mindful Birth in their new beautiful space. Join us for a fun evening while empowering yourself to navigate the often forgotten fourth trimester. Surrounded by other pregnant or new moms, you will gain knowledge and tips and create your own products to ease your transition into motherhood.
– Education about benefits and uses of herbs that can be used during pregnancy and postpartum
– How to create a healthy self care practice during postpartum. This includes tips for sleep, feeding yourself and baby, dealing with visitors, recognizing postpartum depression, etc.
– Creating your own herbal blend that can be used as a healing bath after birth. (Retail $20)
– Create and take home your own soothing witch hazel and aloe pads (Retail $15)
– Belly binding demonstration. Belly Binding provides increased physical support and helps in the recovery process.
Purchase Tickets: https://lifeafterbirthworkshopnaperville.eventbrite.com
Minumin of 5 people registered to run event.
Review from a past participant:
“I took a class with Lara and Cote on preparing for postpartum. I was very happy for the experience! I loved that the class was hands on and individualized to our group. I even got some goodies to take home. This class really helped me think about the postpartum period and what my needs might be. The ladies are very professional but down to earth and easy to relate to. I felt very comfortable talking about childbirth. I would recommend any of their services.”
– Angel H.