Traditional Birth Doula Support Package – $1150
Our traditional doula package includes:
- Nurture your family by providing continuous physical, emotional, and spiritual support from the time we meet through postpartum via text, e-mail, and phone.
- Two prenatal visits to get to know your family, discuss any fears, hopes, and desires surrounding your birth and answer any questions you may have.
- In one of the prenatal visits, both of us will go meet with you, to make sure that you are familiar with the “back up doula”. We work as a team to ensure that your birth experience is comfortable, and with no unfamiliar faces at the moment of birth. You will have two doulas ready to assist you.
- During one of the prenatal visits, we will spend some time practicing ancestral Rebozo techniques with you and your partner. Together we will practice positions and relaxation techniques that can be used in labor and birth.
- Teach and practice body opening and conditioning positions to prepare you for the birth of your child.
- Listen to your birth desires and guide you with information, ideas and options that are available to you to develop a birth plan.
- Access to a lending library of books and Hypno-baby CDs to support your learning
- Immediately after birth, we will help foster your connection with the baby by providing breastfeeding support and holding space for the special bonding that happens
- One postpartum follow-up visit to honor and recap the birth of your baby, support your healing and provide knowledge during the early postpartum period
Checks/PayPal/Credit Card accepted. Payment plans available.