Join Holistic Family Doulas for a workshop to educate and empower yourself to navigate the often forgotten fourth trimester. Surrounded by other pregnant or new moms, you will gain knowledge and tips and create your own products to ease your transition into motherhood.
– Education about benefits and uses of herbs that can be used during pregnancy and postpartum
– How to create a healthy self care practice during postpartum. This includes tips for sleep, feeding yourself and baby, dealing with visitors, recognizing postpartum depression, etc.
– Creating your own herbal blend that can be used as a healing bath after birth.
– Create and take home your own soothing witch hazel and aloe pads
– Belly binding demonstration. Belly Binding provides increased physical support and helps in the recovery process.
Early Bird by Feb. 7th- $45
By Feburary 20th- $50
At Door- $55
Get your tickets here: